The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
a [yndr intensifies] sequel to previous post
i’m sorry about your tank merharu :(
firefighter makoto will…..make… it.. better….???
Some good tips about comic lettering from Nate Piekos of Blambot.com
Takes 5 minutes to read. Please check these out guys!
How am I doin guise
Marvel Transformers #1 a classic example, I guess??????
Also, I’ve practiced.
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 04 - Mikoshiba being cutely frustrated at dating sims
That Game needs a Tomoda Route ASAP